According to the prosecutor the Pennsylvania man who is accused of killing children wore a GPS tracker from previous murders while committing the crime.

A Pennsylvania man out on bail in two prior shootings is now accused of wearing his ankle monitor to a triple homicide that left two young children dead.

According to prosecutors, a Pennsylvania man who was released on bail after two previous shootings now faces three charges of murder for the deaths of two young children and a teenage girl.

According to documents obtained by Fox News Digital, Alex Torres Santos, 22, opened fire at a home near Lebanon, around 10 pm on Wednesday. He killed Joshua Lugo Perez, 19, and struck two brothers, aged 8 and 9, who were on the porch.

Authorities believe Lugo Perez was the intended victim. He wasn’t related to the children, but Lebanon County district attorney Pier Hess Graf stated in a press release that he was living with their family.

A bullet ripped into the home of a third victim, a neighbor aged 33. He was taken to hospital and survived.



NEWYORK SENIOR CITIZEN, CHARGED WITH MUGGER’S SHOOTING DEATH, HAD ALERT LOCAL NEWSPAPER TO RISING CRIMES

Alex Torres Santos, 22, was on bail wearing an ankle monitor and police in Lebanon, Pennsylvania say that he and a partner opened fire and killed a teenager, two children and allegedly a third person around 10 pm on Wednesday.

Torres Santos was arrested both in January and February after allegedly shooting a man twice. He was on bail, and wore an ankle monitor that allowed police to track him at the time of the triple murder.

She said that Hess Graf’s office requested $100,000 bail for each case. However, a judge only set it at $50,000 and ordered ankle monitor bracelets.

The location monitor and the minimal bail set by the judge were not enough to deter a violent criminal who was willing to kill.


District Attorney Pier Hess Graf

Hess Graf stated in a statement on Thursday that “[Torres Santos] wore the bracelet to the murder.” The judge’s minimal bail and the location monitor were not enough to deter a violent criminal who was willing to kill.

The GPS data, according to court documents showed Torres Santos left his house at 9:42 pm, lingered around the crime scene for a few moments, and then returned home 20 minutes later.

According to court documents, witnesses and surveillance footage placed a suspect car in the area around 10 p.m. The vehicle then sped away shortly after the shooting.

Read the affidavit. (Mobile users, go to )



LOS ANGELES MAN AVOIDING PRISON FOR NEARLY-FATAL STABING NOW CHARGED NEIGHBOR MURDER

Authorities said that when police arrived to arrest Torres-Santos, he fled with a 16-year-old suspect accomplice.

The 22-year old was taken into custody. They found the youngster hiding in an apartment next door. There, they found a gun, Torres Santos’s driver’s licence, a electronic drug scale, and residue of cocaine.




CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA JUDGE ROLEX ROBBED OUTSIDE OAKLAND CREEK, REPORT CLAIMS


Authorities say that a third suspect, who has not been identified yet, is still at large.

Hess Graf stated that “until the criminal understands the real outcome of taking a life, he will not change.”

According to WGAL TV, the district attorney informed local reporters on Thursday that she would consider seeking the death sentence in this case.

She said that the two boys were playing around with their kitten when gunfire broke out.




Click Here to Download the FOX News App


Torres-Santos, the juvenile suspect and other defendants face charges of homicide as well as conspiracy to commit criminal murder.

Torres Santos is also facing a number of other charges, in addition to two shootings that occurred earlier this year. These include drug dealing, driving with no license, and possessing a gun without its serial number.

More Stories

Stay informed by joining TruthRow

24/7 coverage from 1000+ journalists. Subscriber-exclusive events. Unmatched political and international news.

You can cancel anytime